Problems with Final Piece


This is a screen-shot of the production of my final piece. I thought this would show the problems that I encountered while creating the strip. To add colour to the specific sections of the piece, I selected them using the "Quick Selection Tool" (like I practised with my other pieces of work earlier) but I encountered a problem. The selection tool would cover over each of the motion lines that I had drawn onto the fist when they touched the background. To help remedy this problem, I have to scale the brush of the Quick Selection down and trace over the lines to prevent them from being painted over. This was time consuming and the end result wasn't perfect.
Hopefully next time I do something like this, it should take less time and come out a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment