My Idea for the Media Project.

My idea for the final piece uses the style and comic design of Roy Lichtenstein's painting but this time I have added my own story and design with the panel placement. Below was a quick sketch of my overall idea. Although this is rough and only a first draft, I will probably change the story to something which is relative to my own life. In the panels below it was originally intended to be two men fighting over a woman but after talking and designing, the men would look to alike and the story would be boring. I talked to my friend Charlie and he gave me and idea of domestic violence and  a man attacking a woman. This was interesting as it was the opposite of what Lichtenstein's paintings showed - beautiful women with handsome men to a handsome man attacking a down- trodden woman.
This idea is interesting but I will probably keep the design below in my final piece.


THE STORYBOARD - 1ST DRAFT

No comments:

Post a Comment